Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mini-Mud Room

The Mini Mud Room is a reality!  It came together quickly, too!  It was just earlier this week that I posted my idea, and then yesterday Mom helped me shop for the pieces (seen in the last post) and get them home (no easy task with my small car!).


The pieces together,  ready to be finalized.
Then today, I decided to try to attach the hooks to the wall on my own - que scary music!  So I cautiously gathered my tools...
Tools of decorating destruction!
I (yes, I - I finally attached something to the wall on my own!) successfully put up the coat rack and set the ottoman & pillow back in place!


I love it already!  I'm sure I'll end up with another pillow or two on the ottoman, but it's exactly what I was wanting (and needing!) in that space!  Now on to the "mini entryway"! 

1 comment: