Sunday, December 19, 2010

Goals for 2011

Inspired after reading Kate's blog & her race to 101 goals, I decided to give it a try also - but on a much smaller scale.  I have four goals for the upcoming year.

Goal 1:  Get my "new" house updated, decorated, and organized for
              an end-of-summer party!
              (Keep track of updates and DIY decorating projects on this blog!)

Goal 2:  Read 25 books...at least.
              (See my book blog for my To-Read list and to track my progress!)

Goal 3:  Donate several time/money/items to charity.  This includes my hope
              to make at least 4 scarfs to donate next year (inspired by a friend).

Goal 4:  Become healthier - eat well, exercise, avoid/decrease stress.

Wish me luck on meeting my goals!  Hope to be able to check all of these off by next year at this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment