Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Discount Shopping!


I headed out today to shop for the items I'll need for my "mini mudroom" and "entry way" - and found almost all of them (on sale even)!

For the Mini-Mud room:
I ended up with almost exactly the same pieces in the Young House Love picture in the last post.  At Target I picked up the same storage ottoman - but in black (on sale!) and a coat hook rack in white.  I also picked up a small pillow at Ikea for $3!  Here are the store pictures of my pieces:


For the Mini Entryway:
I ended up finding the a mini version of the original console table I wanted at Meijer (also on sale!).  At target I picked up a larger basket for yarn & crochet materials (on sale!) and a smaller black cloth basket for mail.  Here are online pictures of what I picked up:




Elsewhere:
I picked up two Lack side tables from Ikea (on sale!) - one in black for the living room and one in white for my bedroom.  At Meijer I got some monograph coasters for the living room.  Lastly, I (finally!!) found some curtains I like for the living room.  

I can't wait to get everything in place, so stay tuned for pictures of all my pieces put together & finalized with my own little details!


No comments:

Post a Comment