Friday, August 12, 2011

Clean & Organized!

This summer there have been a lot of changes going on around here and I'm just about done with my summer "house overhaul!"  I am hoping to update the House Tour page very soon with new updated pictures but until then, I'll share a few before and afters to show just how much better things are starting to look at my house! 

Awhile back I posted a picture of the office, which sort of became the catch all while we were painting because it is the only room we weren't painting this summer.  Here is what it looked like in the middle of our painting marathon:

And here it is after several hours of cleaning!  (Same room, I promise!) :
It is very excited to be able to walk into the office again!  Another before picture was posted recently after my parents surprised me by painting my bathroom for my while I was gone.  Although the paint job was great, some major organization was needed:
 And after a few hours and several little plastic storage totes with labels:
Now I can actually find things!  And these are just a few of the highlights to my updated house - can't wait to share the new House Tour pictures soon, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment