Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nerdy Excitment & Pinterest Challenge Love

I shared my first Pinterest Challenge project this morning on Young House Love thinking that a few other readers might be interested and I would get a few more hits than normal, maybe a few comments.  Within the the first hour I was already nearing the 100 views mark!  At this point I've had over 450 people stop by my little blog to check out my first project - some half way across the globe!


And the overwhelming number of views is not all I'm nerding out about!  I was just browsing (and procrastinating - yikes!) on Pinterest looking for new DIY ideas to try for the next challenge having been inspired by so many interesting ideas shared this morning when I cam across... my own project! Yep, thats right.  My projects and blog have officially by pinterest-ized!

Eek!  To quote Sherry @ YHL, "Geeked out and excited doesn’t even begin to describe it."  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment