Monday, June 13, 2011

Color Catchers

After wearing my black Cincinnati Reds shirt (wearing #32 with pride!) to a game, I decided I need a new tee shirt the other day - it's Cincinnati red and sports a #4.
 I decided to wash the bright shirt by itself the first time, so that all of my clothes didn't turn out a lovely Cincinnati pink.   However, I wanted to try out a Shout Color Catcher sheet that I've had on hand for a while and never found a use for.
So I threw a sheet in with my new shirt to see what would happen.  Here are the results from my little experiment.
As clearly indicated by the results, the sheet definitely catches color!  Despite the color the sheet soaked up, I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable throwing in a red shirt with a light load, but I thought it was neat to see how the difference in the sheets.  And it was a neat little experiment to make laundry a little more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment